Health & Wellbeing in the Classroom
Jolly Back aspires to improve the working life, health and comfort of early years and primary educators, paediatric therapists and those caring for children through providing practical and ergonomic seating and furniture solutions, backed up with trusted advice and exceptional customer service.
Founded by Lorna Taylor who has been a chartered physiotherapist (specialising in paediatrics, occupational health and ergonomics) for 15+ years. Over the years Lorna has gained significant expert knowledge and experience which she is very keen to share. However, Lorna believes we never stop learning and is always happy to hear from customers, potential customers and fellow healthcare professionals about any challenging low seating challenges they are facing. There are always solutions!
'We've been supporting teachers, primary schools and early years providers since launching the award-winning Jolly Back chair in 2010. We've now teamed up with Willowbrook Education to offer an exciting range of new innovative Jolly Back products, which we're proud to share.' - Lorna Taylor
What are the benefits?
- Improves posture, comfort and musculoskeletal health to assist career longevity for adults and working with children.
- Reduces absenteeism, related costs and disruption - supporting employers by saving time, costs and enabling staff continuity.
- Demonstrates proactive leadership culture towards well-being, assisting with talent retention and recruitment.
- Positively contributes to employee engagement and productivity - helping to maximise quality teaching output and therefore academic results.
- Improves children's gross motor development and posture - supporting their future health.
- Promotes pupil engagement and concentration, contributing to improved learning experiences and outcomes.